Thursday, February 18, 2010

Big Fisherized story

     Once I was told to write a story. I was told to rewrite a story from the past, and big fisherize it. Now some might say to big fisherize a story is not difficult, but I say its one of the toughest things you can do. To take a past story of your life would be messing with what actually happened if you were to big fisherize the story. The challenge is to have some thing actually happen in your life and think of how it was to be big fisherized. Now I thought long and hard about a story from the past and how I could big fisherized it. I thought of many stories that could have been tampered with. I asked my fellow classmates for pointers on writing this difficult piece art that our awesome teacher Mr. Fielder has brought to us on this fine day. I even thought of making up a story that would not be true in any way to me. I thought of copying some one else’s ideas (such as Dan P. did off of Brian Smith) but it just wouldn’t be me in this case of an assignment. So you can see I spent a lot of time thinking about this work of art I am presenting to you. Its now 7:30 and the real story starts now.

     This whole week I have had time to think about the big fisherized story that is due tomorrow, which is Friday February 19th 2010.It so happens that I thought of an excellent story to write that would be big fisherized all on its own. So I took a day for thoughts and other things to come to my senses. So I started to type it down. Although I had had time to think of story it was still difficult and had realized that Mr. Fielder wanted to challenge us and to struggle greatly on this wonderful piece. So I thought the story can never be told straight, and can be told many different ways every time. Therefore the big fisherized story is a big fish that can never be caught or in this case written. If you read this and it makes no sense at all don’t consult me because I already know it doesn’t make sense.
( See Mr. Fielders Comment translator 2 blog coming soon for definitions of struggle, challenge, and big fisherize)

No comments:

Post a Comment